phoneui-messages kept crashing on me and the recent frameworkd loved to die when reading messages with umlauts.
some research led me to the usual cause: handling of non-ascii in frameworkd stuff.
and all of a sudden, phoneui-messages showed the messages correctly.
after hours of struggling i finally succeeded to cross comile dbus from the source deb.
here are my notes on how to cross build with debian (on the fr itself it near to the end it always segfaults):
find in debian/rules
just upgraded to jaunty.
two snags i hit:
both seem to be fixed by the following procedures:
just created a gridpad deb that works with the atm most recent debian/sid.
and a new one ...
just built the most recent navit sources deb from
with configure these opts added to debian/rules
with the help of alien and a bit of twiddling i created two debian packages from the ipks, working with debian/fso.
i made two minor adjustments:
see the following thread
to make live easier for those bitten too, i decided to upload a working python-evas deb
below a tar containing
the deb is build w/ --eanble-tslib
hopefully someone speaking alsa is able to make bt audio useful ...
since something terrible happened to buildhost, there seem a lot of packages to be missing ...
heise online news
Dagens Nyheter: Senaste Nytt
Svenska Dagbladet: Mest lästa